Thursday 26 January 2017

Stranded Podcast - Episode 32 - Multiples of Mini Skeins



Thankyou so much for watching this week's episode!

Shownotes: 

Intro: I talk about my Copenhagen trip - the vlog of which you can find here.
I'm wearing my Stephen West Exploration Station shawl.

WIPs: I'm working on my Sockhead Cowl by Kelly McClure out of Another Crafty Girl Twinkle Sock in the 'Ponkie Brewster'.

I'm also working on a pair of toe up vanilla socks out of Stranded Dyeworks Paradise MCN in the 'Anti Valentine' colourway.

Finally I'm working on a pair of My Cup of Tea Mitts by Fluffy Fibers, out of some yarn from Scandinavian Handdyed in an unnamed colourway.

FOs: I have finished a swatch for a Goat Herder pullover by Ann Budd as part of the SSKKAL's that are running. I announce that I'll be vending at the Super Summer Knitogether in Nashville, TN, in July.

I have finished my Gynx Yarns Sportweight Socks in the 'Graynbow' colourway.

I have also test knit the Highwoods Hat by Irina Pismenskaya (aka irinap2tog on instagram and IrinaPi on ravelry).

Cowl KAL: I announce the CowlKAL that I'm hosting in the ravelry group. The KAL runs from now, until February 28th. WIPs are included. Feel free to post in the chatter thread - and then post photos of your finished objects in the FO thread. You must be a member of the ravelry group to win prizes.

Future Knitting: I want to knit a pair of Ann Budd's Go To Socks out of a skein of Twist Fiber Studio yarn.

Stash Enhancement: I purchased two fabulous bags from Debbie at Shop Daisy Stitches. Debbie also donated a gorgeous bag as a prize for the KAL, as well as sending me some fabulous mini skeins from Norah George Yarns.

I bought a few balls of yarn in Copenhagen, including:
Gründl Hot Diamond sock yarn,
Ficolana Peruvian Highland Wool,
Ficolana Arwetta Classic.

I was gifted a lovely natural dyed mini skein by friend Nicky of the Clara Peggoty's Corner ravelry group.

And finally Kira of SewKnitObsessed on etsy sent me a fabulous bag of leftover sock minis for my blanket.

Shop Update: I will be having an update in my etsy shop Stranded Dyeworks on Friday 27th January at 10am GMT (UK time).

No comments:

Post a Comment