Thursday 22 December 2016

Stranded Podcast - Episode 29 - Sound The Finished Object Gong

Hi Everyone! Thankyou so much for checking out the episode.



Intro: Happy Winter Solstice everyone! Thankyou to everyone who has purchased yarn over the Christmas period - my last batch of orders to arrival before Christmas have been shipped! I'm taking a week's holiday, but I'll still be packing and shipping orders as they arrive :)

WIPs: I am working on my Saturday Matinee Socks by Mara Catherine Bryner. These are being knit out of Stranded Dyeworks Oasis Fingering in the 'Ice Skating Party' colourway.

I also show my sock blank socks from Gales Art - the 'New Leaf' colourway.

FOs: My Rosemont Cardigan by Hannah Fettig is done! This was knit out of Cascade 220 in the 'Forest Agate' colourway.

My Christmas socks are also done - they're knit out of Gynx Yarns Strong Sock in the 'Christmas Lights' colourway and the contrasting heels are Mad Tosh Sock in 'Moorland'.

I have also finished the Vanishing Point Mittens by Georgia Farrell out of a skein of Stranded Dyeworks Castaway DK in the 'Aqualine' colourway.

Future Knitting: I've picked a skein of Knitter's Nightmare yarn in the 'Enchanté' colourway for my Christmas Eve Cast on. I've decided to cast on a Sockhead Cowl by Kelly McClure out of a skein of Another Crafty Girl Twinkle Sock in the 'Ponkie Brewster' colourway. And I want to knit some socks with leftover Fab Funky Fibres yarn and some Stranded Dyeworks 'Highway Code'.

Destash: Thankyou to everyone who's checked out my destash. I've added a couple of new things - you can find the post detailing it right here.

Giveaway: My 1K Subscriber Giveaway is open until Christmas Eve! Enter in the thread in the ravelry group.


No comments:

Post a Comment