Wednesday 7 September 2016

Stranded Podcast Episode 16 - Comfort Zone


Episode 16 - Comfort Zone

Intro

I apologise for not recording last week - I didn’t really feel like it and I didn’t have much knitting! 
I’m wearing my Quicksilver shawl that I talked about last episode.

Knitting: 

I’m still working on my Dyad Socks from Sock Architecture by Lara Neel. These are being knit out of Stranded Dyeworks Oasis in the ‘Flamingo Legs’ colourway. 

I have cast on a Garter Stitch Baby Kimono by Joji Locatelli out of some super old hand dyed fingering weight from stash. 

I have cast on and finished the first in a pair of Saturday Matinee socks by Mara Catherine Bryner, out of Oasis fingering in ‘Ice Skating Party’. 

Finally I have joined the #ExplorationStationKAL being hosted by Lara of the Dyer’s Notebook Podcast and Gynx Yarns; and Kristen of the Yarngasm Podcast and Voolenvine Yarns. The pattern is Exploration Station by Stephen West. I’m using Stranded Dyeworks Solo Singles in ‘Highway Code’, ‘Spook’, ‘Feathered’ and ‘Limoncello’. This is being stored in my Pom Pom Quarterly ‘Survival of the Knittest’ tote bag.


I don’t have any finished objects or any spinning this week.

Dyeing: 

I talk about new colours that are currently in stock in the shop - which you can find on etsy, right here. There will be an update in the shop this Thursday - the 8th September. 

Personal / Random Chatter: 


I mention that I’m going to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child this weekend. I also talk about comfort zones, mental health and challenging yourself.

Thankyou for watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment