Sunday 19 July 2015

Stash Dash Progress Update

Stranded blog Stash Dash Knitting Spinning
It's been two weeks since my last Stash Dash recap and I've accomplished a fair bit of both knitting and spinning in that time. Below is my list of current FO's, with everything finished since the last recap in bold.

Lime Green Jelly BFL Cashmere Nylon 3ply - 370m 
Easy Peasy Newborn Hats x8 - 336m (actually, slightly more than this as I haven't weighed the last two hats I knitted)
Jaffa Cake socks - 310.5m
Katy's Birthday socks - 310.25m (a gift, not pictured above)
Mixed Lilacs hand-dyed merino 2ply - 237m
Cocoon Hat - 121m
Spring Beret - 113m

The following spinning meterage is the results of my Tour De Fleece efforts so far: 


Total so far: 4638.5m 

There's just under a month left of Stash Dash 2015 and as I only have another 361.5m to go, I think there's a good chance I'll meet my 5km target! I have a second sock on the needles and I have the first of another pair finished. I think there is a week left of the Tour De Fleece and I'm hoping to finish the 3ply sock yarn I've been working on, in time to include it. 

Right, back to my plying I think… 

2 comments:

  1. Lol - I have never seen such a busy knitter. Well done, you industrious little bee..Keep plying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I like to keep busy! ;) have made a good start on plying - but it always takes longer than I think it will!

      Delete