Sunday 12 April 2015

My Week In Pictures (a revival of sorts)

My Week In Pictures was a weekly feature when I blogged at Happy Daisy, for about 18 months*. Nothing fancy, just a little photographic round up of my week - photographs of silly little things like tomatoes I'd grown and things I'd found and faces I'd pulled in the mirror - silly little memories that I'd probably have forgotten otherwise. Photographing my week is something I want to get back to - I miss toting my camera around everywhere I go and I want to inject a little more of my everyday life into this blog. There will still be knitting, I'm expecting around a third of the photos I take to be fibre related as that's such a big part of my life, but maybe you'll get to find out a bit more about me too. So, without further ado...
Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures
Visiting a new (to me) seaside town and admiring the second hand book shops.
Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures
Dyeing yarn a fabulous orange colour and hanging out on the beach.
Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures
Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures
Easter chocolates, relishing the signs of Spring and planting some seeds.
Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green My Week In Pictures
Winding (or should I say untangling) yarn and a mountain of colourful yarn ends.

And a super misty afternoon at the beach. 

Spring is here and I love it. It's so nice not to have to wear proper shoes all the time - I love wandering around the garden barefoot, it's one of my favourite things about the warmer weather. I hope your weekend is going swimmingly, I'm off to plant more seeds.




*if you're interested in seeing some previous My Week In Pictures posts from a couple of years back, you can find them here.

2 comments:

  1. love your week in pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your week in pictures too! I like it for the artistic value, because some of your photos are quite good, as well as for getting a small glimpse of what life is like on your side of the pond. Glad you're bringing it back.

    ReplyDelete