Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Brussel Sprout Hat

Stranded Knitting Amy Edwards Green Stranded Blog I finished three projects over the five days I was at my parents' for Christmas. Three. I haven't finished or really knit anything since then, but that doesn't matter - I'm waiting for my Next Big Project to find me. But I finally got around to taking some photographs of the hat I knit in a couple of evenings, whilst sitting in front of the fire and watching Christmas movies. I'd forgotten how quick hats knit up! Stranded Blog Amy Edwards Green Knitting
This is the Bray Cap by Jared Flood, knit out of Cascade 220. The pattern was a dream to knit - with enough happening to keep my interest, but not too much that I couldn't watch Christmas tv at the same time ;)

Talking of hats - I signed up to the Mystery Hat Swap hosted by Liesl over at the Buckalooview Blog I think sign ups are open until the 14th January if you're interested in taking part. Must finish filling in my questionnaire…

I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday, I've had a very productive day so far, considering I'm still plagued with germs ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice pattern and I love that color green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm going through a bit of a green addiction at the moment ;)

      Delete
  2. I know the hat is the focus... but that lipstick is fab! Also, good shout on the hat swap, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete