Monday 15 December 2014

Introductions

Hi. Welcome to Stranded Blog! Some of you keen eyed souls might recognise me from my old blog, Happy Daisy. I started Happy Daisy when I was at art school (the first time around) and wrote it on and off until last year, when I simply outgrew it. The title Happy Daisy came from the little happy daze I'd go into whenever I did something crafty. Fast forward five years and I don't really do that much on the crafting front anymore, besides the knitting, spinning and dyeing I mean. And I wanted a place where I could be a little more… wordy than I ever was on my last blog.

So without further ado, let me introduce you, dear reader, to Stranded Blog, which loosely takes it's name from my love of all things knitting, and will be the virtual island of sanctuary upon which I can depend, as life trips me up - as it has a habit of doing, I'm sure you'll agree. 

Here you will find honesty, life and yarn. Possibly not always in that order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment